Thank you for your understanding as we seek to keep each other and our community safe during this time. In light of government regulations our parish has imposed a condition of entry.
Visitors are not permitted to enter any Church property if they:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious)
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- Have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine
Visitors who are NOT subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- Leave the church immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a commitee member;
- We encourage and recommend the use of a facemask
* Maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines)
- Maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- Should you not register via our QR code, provide our church with your name and contact details and consent to your details being provided to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- Acknowledge that you may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to our church in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements;
- Respond accurately to the following questions if asked:
Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- Acknowledge our right to refuse entry or request your departure from our church at any time and for any reason;
- At all times, treat everyone in our parish with respect - our best intentions is you! Let's work together and help each other become COVID Safe!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Information for the Australian community
Save lives and help slow the spread of coronavirus in Australia.
- Always practise good hygiene, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, cover your coughs, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintain social distance of at least 1.5 metres when outside your home.
- Use tap and go instead of cash.
- Travel at quiet times and avoid crowds.
- Be well informed – only use trusted official information. Download the Coronavirus Australia mobile phone app, subscribe to the Coronavirus Australia WhatsApp service, and visit www.australia.gov.au for the latest information.
- Check in on family and friends by phone or online.
- Deliver groceries and essential goods to older relatives and vulnerable people. Leave them at the door.
- Key volunteer organisations and charities can provide services to people who need them most.
Symptoms of coronavirus include:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
If you are sick and think you might have coronavirus, seek medical help.
You can call the National Coronavirus Helpline for information. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help.
The Department of Health’s website has a range of information available in languages other than English to help people stay safe and minimise risks to the community.